You may not believe it, but I'm actually keeping the water tower from falling over here. After the picture was over, we had to make a mad dash through a farmer's field to avoid being swept away by the ensuing flood. I still had dry out the spark plugs in my car. That water tower is great. I wish I could see the neon pentagram ablaze as a beacon of doom in the night once again, right before you drive by America's biggest freestanding cross. West Texas rules.
1 comment:
You may not believe it, but I'm actually keeping the water tower from falling over here. After the picture was over, we had to make a mad dash through a farmer's field to avoid being swept away by the ensuing flood. I still had dry out the spark plugs in my car.
That water tower is great. I wish I could see the neon pentagram ablaze as a beacon of doom in the night once again, right before you drive by America's biggest freestanding cross. West Texas rules.
Post a Comment